This week you will be doing lessons 2 and 3 only in class. If you do not finish up to lesson 3 in class it is homework. If you finish up to lesson 3 you can go back and restart lesson 1 and work back to lesson 3. I do not want you to go beyond lesson 3.
This week we will be continuing with our MLA Work Citing / Web Search worksheet in class. You have a typing speed test due Thursday and a question of the week due Friday.
This week you will be peer editing each others Intro paragraph. Things to look for while you are peer editing.
1. Is the paragraph understandable, does it flow. Do you get caught up on any part of the paragraph.
2. Are there any grammar or spelling errors
3. Are there any errors with punctuation
4. Does the document meet that standard settings for MLA format.
You will write a short paragraph at the bottom of the page stating what changes you believe need to be done as well as writing into the paragraph any corrections you find. You will then turn in your peer editing with your name written on the bottom of the document. You will also have a typing speed test due Thursday and a question of the week due Friday.
We will finish learning about the functions and tools in Google Slides
1. Transition animation
2. Slide Animation
3. Review all the tools on the tool bar in Slides.