Let all the earth cry out to God with joy.
Welcome to the ninth week of online school.
Father, we cry out to you with joy for keeping us safe and allowing us to have the technology to continue worshiping you from our homes, especially during this Easter season. We ask you to fill our spiritual and political leaders with the wisdom to make decisions that are prudent and just. We ask that you protect and comfort the medical and community servants that minister to those affected by the virus. We pray for all who are suffering and dying because of the virus. We pray for the unemployed. We pray that you grant us the fortitude to focus on our education. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen
Our Lady of Mercy; pray for us.
Sixth Grade Science Tuesday/ Thursday Zoom at 9:00 a.m.
Monday Check out the Regeneron Virtual ISEF https://isef.6connex.com/event/virtual/register
Tuesday Zoom at 9:00 a.m. Read pages 428-431
Wednesday IXL assignments due Fri.
1. Weather or climate cite text KBT
2. Use data to describe climates P9X
Thursday Zoom at 9:00 Read pages 432-435
Math 6W Wednesday Zoom at 9:00 a.m.
IXL Recommendations 6th grade due Fri.
1. Add and subtract fractions with unlike denominators AWS
2. Add and subtract fractions with unlike denominators: word problems WT5
3. Add and subtract mixed numbers TPZ
4. Add and subtract mixed numbers: word problems X8C
Seventh Grade Language Arts Tuesday/ Thursday Zoom at 10:00 a.m.
IXL Recommendations due Fri.
1. Analyze short stories AVK
2. Vocabulary review: analyze short stories MHX
IXL Recommendation due Fri.
1. Is it a phrase or a clause? LMH
2. Identify dependent and independent clauses R9X
3. Is the sentence simple, compound, complex, or compound-complex? CCW
Vocabulary for Comprehension Pages 80-81 1-12 due Tues.
Two-Word Completion Page 82 1-7 due Wed.
Proverbs Page 83 1-10 due Thurs.
Classical Roots page 87 1-8 due Fri.
Congratulations Eighth Grade!