March 4 - 8
We will be continuing in Typing.com with lessons. We will be focusing on Intermediate lesson 5 for Shift and Capitalization.
No class this week due to mass and Mrs. Wenburg being observed.
You will be working on your magazine articles today. No homework this week
This is the last week for you to work on Speech power points in class. We will start presenting your speeches next week. Your homework for me this week is completing your power points. Requirements are listed below.
Speech Power Points:
1. No less than 5 slides: 1 title slide and 4 info slides.
2. On the title slide I want, the title of the speech, the original speaker, and the presenters name only.
3. Informational slides should have no less than 5 images per slide
4. All slides must be fully animated with slide animation as well as transition animation.
5. You must have a physical copy of your speech that will be turned in at the completion of your presentation as part of your grade.