Thursday, April 30th
I hope all of you are doing well. I wanted to give you some guidelines that may help with the landmark project. Please go over them carefully. Thank you and have a great day!
These are some things I would like you to have done:
1. Complete the packet that was on google classroom.
2. Your landmark picture that is drawn and colored by you.
Do a nice job. You want to be proud.
3. A poster of your landmark. This can include pictures, magazine cut outs or any other images. Also include 4-5 facts on the poster.
I would like pictures of :
1. Your packet pages in case I use some of them for the book.
2. Picture of your drawing that you colored nicely.
3. Picture of you and your poster.
Hopefully this helps. I am not going to specify sizes because everyone's resources are different. Please take pride in this project. This is one of our big projects for the school year that is being modified because of the circumstances. With that being said I still expect that you will do a wonderful job that you will be very proud of. Thank you.
Leave a Reply.